Windows parts

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hello, I need some help recognizing the part I need for my bedroom windows. The windows are Simonton, double coil. Not sure what else I need. I attached 3 pictures of the labels and the actual part. It seems like the internal parts are fine, I just need the "cover" part. Looks like 4" long and 1" wide. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the casing is all that's broken, see our 15-205. Just look over its size to confirm that it can match. It is meant for 3/8" thick coils.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)