Windsor Egress hinge arm operators and accessories.

A home owner from Colorado says:
Looking for Windsor Egress hinge arm operators, their part numbers 540019 and 540020, one pair both right and left.

Also need one of the posts that screws onto the bottom of the window that the short arm of the operator slips over and clips onto. Need the one for the left window looking out, or the right window looking in. Can send picture of the same part but on the other window in necessary.

If these are available I will also need one contour cover and one crank handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I unfortunately wasn't able to match those numbers up to anything. In order to assist you, I will need photos of the hardware in question so that we can see if we have a compatible match. Please upload them directly to this page for us to review. Thanks!

A home owner from Colorado says:
Pictures attached, including one with ruler for scale..

I also need one of the brackets that screws onto the window for the short, hinged arm to clamp down on to. In one of the pictures of the unit in place you can see two screws in the bottom of the window frame, to the left, where the egress operator bracket, Windsor part number 540022, used to be. There is also a picture of the opposite window's egress operator bracket, Windsor part number 540021, still in place. I need the one for the left window looking out, or the right window looking in.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9800.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9817.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9811.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9798.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! these images are a huge help. My recommendation would be the 39-334 and 39-333 for the operators, 39-516 and 39-517 for the sash brackets, and 39-090-10 for the hinge set. The operators and hinges are egress, too. Look these products over and let me know if you had any questions, or if you needed anything else.

Dimensions for 39-333
Dimensions for 39-333

Dimensions for 39-517
Dimensions for 39-517

Dimensions for 36-090-10
Dimensions for 36-090-10

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.