Wright left split arm casement operator

A home owner from Billings MT says:
#07907 on l
#7701 on base
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The closest matches we've been able to find are our 39-318 and 39-317. However, your link arm appears much longer than ours. Can you confirm? If it is, what is its size compared to these two parts?
A home owner from Billings MT says:
Does this help?
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for your patience. I'm afraid this exact operator is no longer available. The most frustrating part is that Wright products made over 8 different versions of this operator then they discontinued the casement hardware line. I would suggest using the 39-318 operator that Tom suggested and then swapping out the new link arm with the old one from your current operator. You will need to drill out or grind off the rivet to remove the link arm from the operators, then reattach the arm with our 62-014 rivet. Another solution would be to try and move the sash bracket on the window to the proper place so the window operates properly.

A home owner from Rapid City, South Dakota says:
Hi,
I am looking for this exact same part wright 07907. Has any new replacement parts came available. I have the one in my left side. I need one for the right! I'd like some airflow from the window that's the only window in my living room. Thank you. Randi
I've tried calling your company no answer. Please help me figure something out!
I need the opposite swing of these pictures!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named imagejpeg_0(20).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20190818_185219.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Randi. I'm sorry to say that we don't have an update on this part. The products recommended above remain our best suggestion.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.