Wright operators

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm hoping you can help me, we are looking to replace one of the window operators for our casement window. Attached are several photos with measurements. We have tried standard replacement operators from the hardware store, but have not had any luck. The depth of the crank is too shallow on most and won't enable the window to fully close.

Wright 7022 are the only identifying markers on the unit.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-028E and 39-027E and see if these will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)