You contact site was shutdown so I'm sending this way

A quick learner from Canada says:
Looking at part 795 balance

1. Does this part include the screw hole piece to attach balance to frame. It shows it in the picture

2 can you order it with the 15/16" t shoe as one piece piece

3 need this quickly. What weights on 30" do you have in stock?
Note: the window is 32"x24" double paned thermal. Unfortunately I don't have the weight of it yet.

Thanks
Keith
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Keith. Yes, the Series 795 comes installed with the clip on top for screwing the balance to the frame. As  far as a different T-Lock Shoe, I believe you are referring to our 15-194 1" T-Lock Shoe. We certainly can make up these balances for you with the 15-194 already installed (instead of the 15-195, the shoe that comes by default with the Series 795); but I should note that it's fairly simple process to swap the shoes yourself. See the video below. 

Finally, the S795-30 comes in five different stamp options. If there is no stamp code on your old balances, weighing your window sash is really the only reliable way to determine which option you need to select. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.