alluminum slider door weather striping

Quick Learner from Ft Myers FL
Jan 22, 2024 1:56 pm
I am in florida and my sliders rubber weather striping need replacing. it need to be tucked into a tight track on both sides of the door.
IMG_0829 IMG_0831 IMG_0833 20240123_054751
4 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 23, 2024 10:27 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Your seal is a similar shape to the 40-209 but it does not have the same offset, which would most likely prevent you from installing it properly. Unfortunately, we do not carry a closer match that we can recommend. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

Profile view of 40-209
Profile view of 40-209

Jan 23, 2024 2:27 pm
I previously purchased from you a feathered type seal that I used- is that an option?
Jan 23, 2024 2:34 pm
This is not a sweep it's for the inside jam 90 inches long
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 24, 2024 9:07 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Based on the orientation of your original seal, I'm not confident that wool pile would work as a replacement. With that being said, you're welcome to look through our full selection of replacement weatherstripping here. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts