balance shoe

Quick Learner from new jersey
Jun 27, 2023 11:14 am
Hello, I need a top balance part number we are looking to order 100 pieces. Please see the attached. the base is 3/4 wide and the depth is 7/8 deep. the balance that was used in the window was an A1920 square balance S385-20 is the part number on your site
image000000(1) image000001 image000003 image000004
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 29, 2023 9:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there. Thank you for contacting us. I believe you might be able to use our 18-031 commercial top sash guide. The screw hole the manufacturer seems to use is drilled. Have a look at the specifications for this part and see how they compare with yours. 

Quick Learner from new jersey
Jun 30, 2023 9:39 am
Hello
Thank you for the information I will order a few to try out. Do you have another part that you would consider as an alternate? Do you feel secure that this is the one we need? I know that there was only a small amount of information for you
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 30, 2023 11:39 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

It's not an exact match so we can't guarantee a direct fit. If the dimensions align then this would be worth considering so your next step should be to compare the specifications with your old top sash guide. You can see our return policy here just in case. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts