balances

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to replace to balance spring assemblies for tilt windows. I looked at the three series of parts on the Swisco website for a match, and none seemed to look right, but perhaps one will work. I'd like to provide a description and hopefully you recommend the right part. Here are the characteristics of mine: - there are no plastic shoes at the top or bottom - the channel is a plain channel that is 24" long and 1/2" wide - the spring is 12" long; at the top it is fixed to the channel by a rivet; the bottom has a pulley - a string is connected to the pulley at the bottom of the spring - the string passes through a second pulley that is fixed to a 1" arm that is connected to the bottom of the channel by another rivet - there is a final, third rivet just below the rivet connecting the 1" arm - The string ends is a small hook that is inserted into the shoe (which is separate) Thank you in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-07-13 102912.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-07-13 102928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-07-13 102938.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-07-13 102955.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can provide this balance for you, but it has to be custom made due to its unique design. We make a 24" channel balance with the 62-105 attached to the cord. This will work with your #15-105 pivot shoe. Can you just provide us the code stamped on the front of the balance? And how many balances do you need? From there we'll get this started for you.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.