balances for Trayco double stacked windows

A home owner from Virginia says:
the springs have broken on 2 windows. on a sticker at the top of the window are the following numbers 491564 041995 and below that is TR9N TBAG DSLE. The other number appear to be size measurements.

The 2 windows that have broken springs are the ones I use most often in nice weather and have had to prop them open while looking for parts.

Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named upper part.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

From your photos, we recognize the mounting bracket as our 16-024, the tandem coil housing as our 15-086, and the pivot shoe as our 15-087. The coil springs that fit inside the housings are our Series 180. You will need to remove the balance system and get the numbers off the two coil springs to determine the proper Series 180 option. 

A quick learner from virginia says:
oh, thank you, Paul, for getting me closer to repairing my window. I am including a picture of the only numbers I find on the coil spring. I hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil spring photo.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great! Welcome back! With your coil marked with a "5", you would go with our S180-5 coil spring. Take a look to make sure your spring is compatible with ours. If everything looks good, then you should be ok to go. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.