bilt best window part that holds window to spring

A home owner from philadelphia area says:
These are plastic parts located on either side of window inside the window track. They hold the window to the spring. Without these parts, the window spring does not pull the window up.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 15-104 and see if this can work for you.
A contractor from S.C. says:
That looks like the one that I have, but I need the metal clip on the bottom of it also, do you know where I can get some? Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the pivot pin on the sash? If so, check out our 20-016 tilt pin. Does this match the part on your window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)