block and tackle and foot

A quick learner from Hendersonville NC 28739 says:

I need. (2) 22" long block and tackle for tilt vinyl windows,

I need (2) 18" long block and tackle for tilt vinyl windows.

I need 4 of the slides (feet) whatever you call the things that the window attaches to as shown in photo #1.

They are marked 22D , BSI, and 18G, BSI. I need asap. Window is out. Please help me quickly.

Gary

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2722.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22D BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2733.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2734.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2726.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The clip you have on your balance, part 15-170, is soon to be discontinued, however, it does use the same style channel that the Series 770 Balance. This is the type of balance shown in the last photo you posted here. If you would like, I can have the balances made up as they are shown in the photos, but our Series 770 balances should work fine as a suitable replacement too. 

The shoe compatible with this balance, which is the one I believe is installed in the window in the last photo, would be part 15-129. You'll need to remove the shoe to compare the dimensions and confirm that this is the correct replacement.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

For the 22" balance, you can use the S770-22 with the 22D stamp for a 21 to 24lbs window. The 18" balance will need to be a custom balance as well. The stamps we carry for this balance only go up to 18D, which can only support a window weighing 18 to 21lbs.

Before I submit the request to confirm pricing and availability, please let me know how you would like to move forward with the balance attachments.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.