broken casement mechanism

A quick learner from 93103 says:
This set of steel windows has 2 casement panes. One of the casement mechanisms broke. I want to get an exact replacement so it matches the existing unbroken one. One of the arms is stamped TRUTH
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0707.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0708.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0685.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0688.JPG
I looked on the Truth website and it looks like a 22 Series Pivot
Shoe Operator. Do you carry those?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This reminds me of our 39-312 or 39-453 operators. Carefully look over the dimensions for each and compare them to your original assembly to see if either match what you need. 

We need a 9" arm. Do you have 9"? Can we buy an 11" and modify it if 9" is not available?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Check to see if your window is wide enough for the 11" arm on our 39-312. Maybe it will fit your window.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.