bulb seal for Jeld-Wen Windows

A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
I'm looking for the lower T-slot bubble seal and possibly for lift pins for some windows which I believe are Jeld-Wen dating back to 2003.

The lift pin itself is 1/2" long by 0.050" diameter. The base portion is 0.440" diameter. This pin appears to screw into the window's extrusion. If you have something close and need more details I could disassemble one.

I would appreciate any help. If you have or can fabricate the seal I would buy enough for my entire house.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lift Pin 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bubble Seal 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help you with this hardware. Before we recommend anything, can you tell me the diameter of the foam bulb on your seal? I cannot tell what it is from just a photo next to a tape measure. Can you also tell me the width of the base? Please be as precise as possible.

As for the lift pin, it sounds like it could be a kind of pivot bar, but I've never seen any pivot bar like this. Can you describe its function? Could I also see a photo of it out of the window?

A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
Two dimensioned pictures are attached. I found some older notes that suggest this is a Caradco window.

The lift pins (two per window) screw into the bottom sides of the window extrusion and engage the window friction shoes which are Swisco 15-104.

The foam bubble seal seems to relax to a circular cross section.

Hope this helps,
David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lift Pin 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bubble Seal 1A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Side Bottom.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you, David. I'm afraid we don't have any weatherseal as big as yours. The closest we have is our 58-135. This will at least slide in the same slot, but the bubble is only 3/8" in diameter and may not provide the seal you need. We don't have anything better, unfortunately.

As for the pin, that is truly bizarre. I have never seen  a pivot like this directly screw into the sash. I guess there's a first time for everything. Our 15-104 shoe is designed to work with our 20-016 pivot pin, which is a more common sight on this kind of window. You could conceivably use this, but you'd have to drill a new hole on the sash to mount it. If you want to go this route you have to be careful not to hit the glass when you drill.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.