can you help with this?

A contractor from Missouri says:
I ordered these several years ago and now cant find them. Do you have something that will replace these
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this exact balance, but you might be able to substitute it with our Series 140 Quick-Tilt balance system. If you do, you will also need to replace the pivot bar with either our 26-398 or 26-405. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)