Eagle casement window operator

A quick learner from Nebraska says:
This is from an Eagle casement window built in 2011, has the Aseberry/truth logo the base has C-1081-101 on it, the long arm is about 10.5" tip to center of base. The short arm has S-1081-56 on it and an L .
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am unable to confirm the replacement operator you'd need based on the brand or the manufacturer stamp. There are a few different operators that populate when I search for that information. I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator to make an accurate replacement recommendation.

May I please see a photo of your existing casement operator? I'll need to see a photo of the body of the operator as well as the arms and how they attach to the window.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A contractor from Nebraska says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kildow Dave operator 001.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kildow Dave operator 002.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kildow Dave operator 003.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kildow Dave operator 004.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kildow Dave operator 005.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Your casement operators looks like it might be the 39-334 with the extra short link arm. The opposite handed version is part 39-333. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing hardware to determine if this is the right replacement. 

DImensions for 39-334
DImensions for 39-334

The compatible cover is part 39-107 and the handles are the 39-114L non-folding or 39-205 folding crank handles. There is also the 39-107FK folding handle and cover kit.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.