casement window

A quick learner says:
no name on window hardware has number 21550 also the word truth it is a double casement with stationary center pane
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
What part are you looking for, specifically? That number is sometimes associated with our 39-317 and 39-318 casement window operators. Could these be what you need? I recommend carefully going over our pictures and dimensions to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)