casement window handle

A home owner from Frederick, md says:
need replacement parts for casement window per the following note --

2 of the master bedroom casement windows had individual issue. The pictured casement window needs to have the
casement window handle proper attached, secured to the pictured window casement window operator, and the casement window not pictured but located to the right of the pictured casement window also needs to have the casement window handle properly attached for the not pictured casement window to proper operate, open and close the casement window operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 1.00.09 PM.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If I understand correctly, it sounds like your crank handles are not secured to the casement window operators. If this is the case, it might be because the worm gear the handles attached to is stripped; if that's the case, the operators are broken down and need to be replaced. We can help you find the right replacements, but we need to see the operators out of the window, with the link arm(s) in full view. From there, we'll try and narrow down what you need. Many thanks.

Hi, thank you. I got some more pictures and have attached them. I'll need one full casement and on a second one I just need the knob and pin I think...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3B2C31E5-52A7-4BC4-8DF5-4C6ECD196A0B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C31D5193-EA4B-4741-96CA-8EDD057D60A7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95DB1134-B812-44F8-BF2E-E63D6C6A11DF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7F99A51E-A1E9-40E9-8D26-34BF6C2F3E6A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! We don't sell the knob by itself, but if all you needed is the handle then see our 39-114L. We also have a folding version if you preferred; see our 39-205.

I'm not sure if you needed the operator and hinge as well, but you show them in your second photo so I thought I'd pull up a few matches. See our 36-048 for the hinge as well as our 39-027E and 39-028E for the operator. Let me know what you think!

Hi, yes, sorry if I was not clear, the main thing I need is the operator and hinge actually. I'll check the matches. Thank you.
Hi, the closest seems to be this one, as it is facing the correct direction, but the plastic part is a bit of a different shape. Will it still work?
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yep, it should be fine. They no longer make "squared" bases like your original. Now they only make what they call "elliptical" bases, but they work the same way. The only issue may be that if you're still keeping the older operators on some of your window then they won't match the new hardware.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.