casement window parts

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace hardware a right hand casement window (as viewed from inside). I have attach a photo of the old but functional left hand window operator, which is stamped "Thuth 31272". I need a complete operator for the right side window. I also need a sash lock, which appears to be #38-091 from your parts menu, and a 34.9" 3-cone tie bar, (3) adjustable keepers "38-130?? and(3) adjustable keepers "38-131?? for the left window (photo attached). I believe this parts listing will work and will place my order if you think I am on the right track.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0560.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0628.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0629.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0630.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0631.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree with the parts that you were able to identify so far. As for your operator, take a look and compare the 39-089 to your assembly, as well as the 36-048 hinge set if needed. As for the tie bar, it sounds like you're referring to the 38-916. Just make sure that the specifications match yours exactly. Thank you!

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.