channel balance replacement

A quick learner from US says:
Hi,
I'm hoping that you can help me source some replacement window balances. The part I have in place right now appears to be a BSI 31TGX. I can't find this one for sale anywhere on the Internet, but I did find reference to it in your help section here:
https://www.swisco.com/discussions/32-Channel-Balance-77-52864
and I found pics of a similar-seeming application here:
https://www.swisco.com/discussions/BSI-balance-replacement-parts-77-56169
These balances are used in a modern low-e window retrofit into an historic building for which modern plastic channels have been mounted onto the face of the original window jamb (removing the original sash weights), and then the channel balances fit into the channels.

Below I've added numerous pics, which I hope explain the issue. I'm sorry if there's too much, but better safe than sorry.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ahdlbepcalknffln.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hjhdkogckalabipj.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lmbeaehgehnddabk.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named obnmdlpabecmmocp.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named nfekigdcgeabijdb.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you need an S751-32 ribbed channel balance to replace your originals. The spring weight code will be (31TG) based on your balance stamp. Also, make sure to review our video on installing these balances and let us know if you have any other questions!

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.