coil balances for Bryn Mawr 2 windows

A quick learner from Jersey City NJ says:
I have certainteed double hung replacement windows. The were manufactured in 1999. I think they are Bryn Mawr 2 windows. I am not absolutely positive of that. Anyway I am looking for the coil balances and the necessary plastic parts that go with the coils.

The coils have the number 406 on them. The plastic part that connects to the coil has the number A1-87698. The barrel has no number on it.

Can you guide me to the correct parts to order on you web site??

I need to order the complete assemblies for both side of a double hung window.

You assistance is greatly appreciated

Jim
User submitted picture of coil balance for Bryn Mawr windows.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For your coil balance and shoe, please take a look at our S170-406 coil and 15-192 Certainteed pivot shoe and compare them to your hardware. If you aren't sure about the shoe, please upload a picture of one that has not broken for us to look at.

As for the barrel and covers, please look at our 15-157 and either our 15-156 or 15-185. Which would better match your hardware. Do you think any of these may work? Please let me know what you decide to do!
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.