#5,704, 165 coil sash replacement

A contractor from San Antonio, TX says:
two coils attached on same side. same attachment point.
there is a '5' punched into the coil
plastic part has Pat #5,704,165 and 530 markings
Customer disassembled and brought these parts to me. I have not seen the sash. The house was built in 2012

I will want a right and left
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil sash78255.jpg
A contractor from San Antonio, TX says:
Outer coil is stamped 5, inner coil is stamped 6
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I've never come across this type of balance system. We won't be able to provide this exact setup, but see our S140-11 to start out. This has a 1-1/4" wide by 9/16" pivot shoe and also includes the springs and covers as one set. It would be Series 140-11. Two of these can support sashes weighing 21 through 22.99 pounds. See what you think.

The only issue other than size is that you will need a new pivot bar to replace their old one. See either our 26-405 or 26-398. The best match will depend on the screw hole spacing. Look over our measurements and see what you think.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.