Casement Window Crank Extension?

A home owner from California says:
I'm looking for an extra-long crank extender, at least 24" for a Milgard Tuscany V4000 2 casement, fixed middle, window. The kitchen sink window is (stupidly) recessed 4 feet.
Can you please recommend an extender?
Many thanks.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See this old discussion here from a customer who was also looking to have some kind of extension for a Milgard Tuscany casement window operator. It really comes down to the diameter of the spline that the handle attaches to. If it's 11/32", you should be able to work with the options mentioned in that old discussion, such as the 39-157 4" or 39-337 2" Crank Extensions. 

Unfortunately however, we don't have anything that extends 2'. You can use the 39-336 Universal Joint w/ Pole Ring with this setup, however. You could then use a pole (if you can procure one, I'm afraid we don't sell them) to reach for the pole ring and adjust the operator as needed. See the image below as an example. Just remember that this is all contingent upon the operator spline being 11/32" in diameter.

Diagram of the pole ring system.
Diagram of the pole ring system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at