door handle for impact sliding glass door

A from MIAMI,FL says:
Hello,
could use your help in determining if there is a replacement for this damaged door handle for an impact balcony sliding glass door, and if you carry, have something similar, and a cost of course. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Let me know if any questions.

Respectfully,
Lenny
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8971.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8966.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8997.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8996.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Lenny.

Your handle set is similar to our 82-089, though it's not exactly the same. Look over our photos and dimensions and see what you think. Also note that the 82-089 is designed to work with a mortise lock like our 82-218 or 82-265. If yours differs, I'd like to see it to confirm if it's compatible.

A quick learner from Miami, FL says:
Thank you Amy,
the dimensions on model 82-089 match my existing one. While mortise lock 82-218 is what matches the inside of the door, but I don't have a pic of the lock at the moment.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our 82-089 handle set is compatible with the 82-218 mortise, so if that's what you have, you should be good to go! 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.