double coil spring balance

A quick learner from Freehold, NJ says:
Coils are 1//2" wide with a single screw mount & slightly curved edge where mounted, with 427 stamped on each coil. The coils look like your S190. White balance with white cover with 2 spacers on cover for balance bushing to ride on similar to your 15-181. 2 screws go through balance bushing spacer centers. The balance is 1.25" wide. The cover has a top to seal unit and a narrowed lower section about 1/2" long.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm afraid I'm not sure what your question is. It sounds like you've identified what you needed. What specifically would you like to know about our 15-181 and Series 190 spring?

A quick learner from Freehold, NJ says:
Is the 15-181 your only 2 coil retainer clip? It looks a little different than mine. Which series 190 spring should I use a 440 to replace the 427?? Would it be best for me to buy series 140 Quick tilt balance system? If so which pound spring & does this use screws through the bushings to mount?

I've tried to add photos but the site wouldn't let me.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! You can use the S190-440 coil spring as a replacement for your #427. As for the Series 140, we do need to see your pivot bar to tell if it will fit in the metal center cam. To post the photos, you can email them to the email address on our contact form.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.