dual sgd roller

A contractor from new port richey fl says:
Hi, I have a dual roller for a Kinco insulated door. It's stamped DISCO 2191 and it replaced the original roller once before. I am sure that your best match is the 81-153, the question is my 3 1/8x 11/16 part is pinched-in where the press fit pin through the wheels assembly attaches to the mounting 3 1/8 x 11/16 part. This allows the wheel assembly pin through the 3 1/8 x 11/16 to be no wider than the 11/16 width. I bought a roller replacement at my local parts dealer, the problem is that the mounting pin is a rivet and the heads of the rivet are slightly wider than 11/16 and it binds up on the inside of the sgd bottom rail and I can't adjust the up and down of the wheels. Your 81-153 looks the same (riveted)as the one I bought that does not work. Does the 81-53 width exceed the 11/16 at all.where the pin (rivet) is ? The picture looks like it does. Any suggestions how to still be able to use the 81-153 if it is ? thanks alot.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hopefully I can help! The 81-153 is recommended as a replacement for your old DISCO 2191. However, the wheel axle and side "bumps" on the housing do come out to 3/4" wide. I would suggest filing down or using a vise a press the wheel axle a little to meet the width you need. Just keep in mind that modified products cannot be returned. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.