friction shoe broke

A home owner from Northwestern Il., USA says:
Crestline wood ext./int. double hung, double pane kitchen ground level window. 20 7/8" tall, 34 15/16" wide viewable glass. The home is OLD, so am I. NO tilt. NO I.D. number on metal glass spacer. Color of shoe is pastel blue or lilac, and it attaches to the spring loop. I have attached a pic of the shoe.Thank You, Mar 'n Rand.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0242[1].JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Start by reviewing our 15-104. See if this matches what you need.

Do you have the item as pictured?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for your old shoe, no, but the 15-104 that Bob recommended is our closest match. As you pointed out, these windows are very old. There's a good chance you won't find an exact match anywhere.

If the 15-104 won't replace your old shoe, then your only other option is to get new jamb liners from the original manufacturer, assuming that they're still in business.

Thank you for the additional info. I am obliged. Mar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.