from Simonton double hung replacement windows circa 2014. Coil balances

A quick learner from Kingston NY says:
The existing and missing is .5" x 1.25". on all windows, which are from the same batch. So the base shoes, base pins are the same.

I have 2 lower sashes, 15 lb each. Can I get coils (4), base shoe (4), coil covers (4), pins (4)

I have one lower sash, 18 lb. Could I get coils (2), base pins (2), coil covers (2), base shoe (2)

I have one lower sash, 12 lb. Could I get coils (2), base pins (2), coil covers (2), base shoe (2)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220224_154526 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named base shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220224_160350.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I don't quite recognize this pivot shoe. The identity of the pivot shoe should tell us the balances you need. Could you remove it for a closer look and tell us its width and thickness? See the videos on this page for assistance.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe I can help. These are the following parts I believe you will need for your Simonton window.

• For two fifteen pound sashes, use (4) S160-7 springs, (4) 15-228 Pivot Shoes, (4) 15-150S Spring Covers, and (4) 26-378 pivot bars.
  • For the one eighteen pound sash, use (2) S160-9 9 pound springs, (2) 15-228 shoes, (2) 15-150S covers, and (2) 26-378 pivot bars.
  • For the twelve pound sash, use (2) S160-5 5 pound springs, (2) 15-228 shoes, (2) 15-150S covers,  and (2) 26-378 pivot bars. 

As Bob recommended, it's best to remove your old hardware and compare just to confirm these items match up. Let us know if you have further questions. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.