can you guys help, manage a 40 apt complex and all the windows will not stay up

thank you in advance

jesse

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180428_180248.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180428_180323.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180428_182327.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Jesse. We believe your metal channel balances are 3/8" by 3/8". Could you confirm that? If it in fact is, our Series 800 channel balance could be the replacement for you. For your 17" balance, see our S800-17 with a 16B option (based on your stamping I see in the photo). As for the 24", we would need to know the stamping on that balance in order to determine which balance will work best. 

A handy person from FL says:
here is the stamp on the 24" one also these are rounded on one side last person order square and with no plactic
ends are the ends on each one
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180501_195559.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Assuming the metal channel is 3/8" x 3/8" like I suspect, I recommend our S800-24 with a 23C option for this balance, and our S800-17 with a 16B option for the previous balance. However I highly recommend measuring your metal channel to confirm that it's 3/8" x 3/8".

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.