hardware for non tilt window

A handy person from New York says:
I looking for some part for school window. this is non tilt window .I found two part 17-096 Bracket Assembly and 18-149 top sash guide pair.But I also need other part bracket.The size wide 1 4/8 H 3 6/8.Can you help?

Benson
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_095827 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_101235.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_101528 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_100854.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us, Benson. I'm not personally familiar with these parts, and our database does not have a direct correlation to any other part. However I am going to forward this to my colleague might have a better idea what this could be. Please bear with us a little longer.

A handy person from New York says:
Sorry the size is wide 1 5/8. high 2 7/8.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I have some great news for you. We were able to find a good match for the bracket shown in your first image. Please give us a little time to have stock made up for you and we'll let you know as soon as it's available in our catalog.

Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:

We finally got it in! Please see our new 15-232 bracket. We believe that you can use this to repair your window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)