help with plastic clips

A quick learner from 33410 says:
hello, please help me to find these plastic clips i need on a 28b balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our S380-29 Channel Balance. Review and see if this matches what you need. If so, for a stamp option choose 2820. Pay special attention to the bottom nylon fitting, or the shoe. The Series 380 uses our 15-005 shoe that is 1" deep. The depth can be thought of the 'heel-to-toe' measurement. It's possible your balance has a shoe that is 7/8" deep, like our 15-029. None of our stock balances uses this shoe; but we'll be able to help you anyway. Let me know if that's indeed the case. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at