identify parts

Quick Learner
Nov 16, 2023 9:17 am
I need help identifying this channel balance. Let me know if you need additional information.

This balance it attached to the vinyl window frame with a hook. It rides up and down with the window.
jt jt5 jt2 jt4 jt3
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Nov 16, 2023 2:10 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your balance resembles the S795-20 channel balance with the 15-198 hook attached at the top for installation. This configuration will require a custom order to attach for you as the stock version uses a screw clip. 

Please confirm how many balances you need and I can send over an order link with pricing for your review. Thank you! 

Quick Learner
Nov 28, 2023 1:23 pm
Need 2 pieces of 24" and 4 of 28". The Stamp on the 28" Balance is 28C. I'll get the other Stamp on the 24" Balance.
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Nov 28, 2023 3:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

No problem, once I have the 24" stamp, I can send over an order link with pricing for your review. 

Quick Learner from D309093
Nov 28, 2023 4:02 pm
The 24" balance is a 24C
That should be all you need for the quote.
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Nov 29, 2023 8:13 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you,

I have sent over a separate email with an order link for the requested balances. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and these balances are nonrefundable. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts