identify this part (shoe?)

A home owner from floral park ny says:
I am looking for this part I think this is called a shoe i measures
1 1/4 in across x 2 1/4in length x 1/2 depth
it is installed on left side of window i would like to replace both sides
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Our 15-046 is 1/2" x 1-1/4", which is the same as your shoe. The height is different, but the height doesn't really matter so much for this kind of hardware so I don't think it will be a big deal. Check it out and let me know if you think you could use it as a replacement for your hardware!
A quick learner from floral park ny says:
Thank you for getting back to me I found the exact same shoe as yours at a local window installer. They had installed a new front door for me so I asked them and thats the part they gave me. I do have a question though. Is there an easy way to install the shoe i had to cut some of the window channel it was in to get it out but I was wondering about how to get it back in
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, I'm glad you were able to find what you needed! As for replacing shoes, it can be tricky without a previously existing cut-out. Check out our tutorial video.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)