left handed window crank ( 30-L ) ( 75 )

A home owner from Florida says:
looking to buy a left handed window crank with the marks 30-L & 75 on it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named left hand window crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named left handed window crank back side.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can replace this operator. Can you show me a picture of the top installation holes? I can only see the bottom two. That should be the last detail I need to square away. Thank you!

A home owner from Florida says:
Here you go. If you happen to have any Window screen clips I would like to buy them to. ( First pic)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named left handed crank #1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named left handed crank #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window screen clip.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That's just what we needed to see. Now, I wasn't able to find an exact match for this operator, but our 39-193 is fairly similar in design. Look it over and let me know what you think. The opposite side is our 39-194.

As for screen clips, we just so happen to carry a whole bunch. In fact, we have a ton that look like yours, though I'm not sure what your dimensions may be. That could be a detail that comes into play. I recommend starting by looking at our complete selection here.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.