A home owner from North Florida says:
For a double pane single hung window with spiral leveler

Need just the plastic locking device
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock home.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new tilt latch. Take a look at our 26-088P. I think this may be what you're looking for, but let me know what you think. I'm afraid it's only available in black.

A home owner from North Florida says:
That seems to be the one. Not sure how it gets installed.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

When installing the 26-089P on a Keller window sash, I believe you need to remove the screw and the top side of the sash. With the screw removed, pull up using a wiggling motion on the top rail of the sash. You want just enough to remove the old tilt latch and slide on the new one. Be careful not to damage the glass or the frame. With the new tilt latch installed, reinstall the screw at the corner. I recommend that you take you time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)