looking for white vinyl snap in window glazing replacement part

A handy person from Fl says:
Alcan is the brand on the lock on the window. I am looking for a white vinyl snap in window glazing replacement part.

I don't see any parts on your web site that match the one I have to replace. While doing some browsing I noted that some may have used 55-092. I have ordered a sample of this one 55-092. See photos of my old part.
Do you have a recommendation?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mypart2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You are correct, we have recommended the 55-092 to other customers with similar glazing to yours. The customer discussion below leads me to believe that the 55-092 may have worked as a replacement based on the customers response. Thank you!

https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Alcan-Snap-in-Glazing-77-2061

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.