milgard vinyl tilt windows

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
im replacing some parts-are these going to work yours are a little different.
pivot bars-26-306 ?
balance upr hook clip-ill send more pix
upr window catch clip?- i did not see anything close-

Thanks RC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0570.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0571.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0572.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0573.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0574.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Let's start off with your pivot bar. I can not determine if the 26-306 will work without knowing the measurements of your part. Get back to us with hole center placement in relation to the front clip. From there, we can provide more answers. The clip you show stumbles me. I am not sure what is is right now. Could you tell us what function it serves on your window? Maybe that will give us more clues on identifying it. 

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Thank's for your help, in response to the pivot bar, all the measurements look correct except the 5/16 end measurement on the 26-306 vs 9/16 on the milliard pivot bar think it should work.

The clip is located on the upper corner window frame, it holds the upper window in place, one on each side.

Also i ordered the s-795 channel balance for the same windows and noticed the the tension cord hook is different on the milliard parts that going to be a problem?was thinking of using the 62-106 it looks similar.

Thank you RC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0577.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0578.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The top mounting clip on the cord of the balance would be our 15-198. If you just needed that, you could tie the old one off and tie the new one on. Just make sure that the cord is secured in a vice so that the clip doesn't snap back into the balance. We also recommend using gloves and protective eyewear.

If you just want an all new balance, let us know and we can work from there.

I believe you can use our 26-306 pivot bar.

Unfortunately, I still don't know what that clip is. I'm sorry we can't be of more help.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.