missing hardware for Viking single hung window

A quick learner from Springfield says:
please help me fined the missing lifter hardware for this Viking single hung window the originals were removed and lost or thrown away
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe your Viking window uses a Series 395 side-load balance, which has the 19-005 balance top and 15-001 balance bottom shoe. Do you have a similar Viking window? At the least, it would help if you had a window that was the same height. That would help see if it matches our Series 395 fittings and give us the length of the balance. If not, I will need the weight of the sash, the height of the sash, and the visible glass height.
A quick learner from Springfield says:
thankyou for your response. the I have the information you requsted for the sash

sash hight 23"
glass hight 19 5/8"
sash weight 15.5 lbs.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate the additional information. Most Viking windows have used the Series 395 with the 19-005 top and 15-001 balance shoes. Compare the fittings to another Viking window in your house to see if the fittings match. Based on the dimensions you have provided to us, our S395-21 channel balance with a 2040 option would make the best replacement. Take a look and let us know if you agree.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.