multiple questions on existing order

A quick learner from 22554 says:

I also have channel balance 34A 108E on it with same hook as the 28B pictured above. Also have 32B with no other markings that need to be replaced with the same hook as well.

I ordered and received 15-194 1" balance shoes with closed cam that I need more of. all the cams I am replacing are open cams. can i use closed cams since I already ordered and received them.

I also ordered and received quite a few S795-28 but the hooks at the top are different (not bent). tks, Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-7/2/2020, 11:49:08 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-7/2/2020, 11:49:47 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-7/2/2020, 11:50:42 AM.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have been told the 15-194 T-Lock shoes won't fit the old balances you have so you'll need to order new balances, along with the 1" T-lock shoes. I would recommend our S795-34 (34A), S795-28 (28B) and S795-32 (32B) with the 15-194 T-Lock shoes to replace the stock 1-1/4" shoes. 

The top attaching clip is meant to be screwed onto the jamb, so you will need our 26-200 screw plug and 33-090 screw to attach the balance. Just make sure that the opening where your clip normally installs is square and will accommodate the 26-200 screw plug. 

Also, I believe you can use the closed cam as opposed to the open. Thank you!

Thank you for your response. The hole that accommodates the clip is round, not square. What, if any options if its round?
I also have a channel balance that is 34B BISN TJ. Can I replace that with a S795-34 (which is what you suggested for the replacement of the 34A?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We can still help but since the cut out in your jamb is round, our stock balances with screw tabs will not work for you. All that means is that we'll have to have your replacement balances custom made with the same hooks that your original balances used, as well as the smaller 15-194 T-lock shoe. If you could just send us the number of balance you'd like to order for each length and stamp option, we can get to work getting a price quote and order links together for you.

For clarification, the numbers stamped on the balance indicate the spring strength needed to support the weight of your window sash, so you can have different stamps for balances that are the same length from different windows.  Thank you!

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.