need Wright 6077 or equivalent for our tall casement windows

A quick learner from Palo Alto says:
Hiya, hope you can tell me what product is same as this: Wright 6077 stamped on both the left and right cranksets. Does anyone make this in stainless steel. Or bronze. Or enamelcoat?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what you have based on this picture. There are a few important details that are obscured. I also do not know your dimensions. I recommend starting with our 39-027E and 39-028E to see if either of these can match. Carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to your own hardware to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)