need a pole type hook to open casement windows

A quick learner from pittsburgh PA says:
have windows 10 feet above floor level.
Cant open them without the proper "hook" and pole.

these casement windows are awning type, opening out
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220510_212242 window part.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! If your spline is 11/32", see our 39-336 Universal Joint With Pole Ring. Look over our specifications and see if they match what you need. We don't sell the pole, unfortunately. Your best bet would be a local hardware store. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at