need coil replacement

A quick learner from Buffalo Grove, IL says:
"8" stamped on coil - picture 2. bathroom window (smaller) so only 1 coil per side
"E" stamped on plastic part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window coil 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window coil1.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help you identify the right coil balance replacements. However, I will first need to see an image of the pivot shoe, as this is in an important factor in making the correct recommendation. Thanks! 

does this pic work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe.JPG
Profile picture of Casey

That's great! Thank you. This appears to be our 15-177 coil balance shoe, which works with the Series 152 coil springs. Because your spring is stamped with the number 8, you will need our S152-8. For the housing hardware, see our 15-143, 15-144, and 15-145. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with! 

Thx Julia for the response. My coil has a notch instead of a hole. So the S152-8 may not work; unless I need to adapt it to connect to the shoe. Please advise. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

Our Series 152 coil springs are designed to work with your pivot shoe, so I believe it should still work for you despite the stylistic difference. This video may assist you with the installation process. 

I watched that video but did not find it helpful. How do I connect the coil to the shoe? Thx.
Profile picture of Casey

The coil spring slips into the slots on the pivot shoe. These two products are explicitly designed to work together, so I feel pretty confident this is the setup you want.

I'll give it a try. Thx.
Profile picture of Casey

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.