need help identifying parts

A home owner from Apollo Beach, FL says:
My 4'x6' window has never worked properly. We are getting ready to sell our house and must repair it so that it stays open. Can you please help me identify the necessary parts? The vertical balancer bar appears to be stuck up high (it's in the lower half of all the other windows) and measurers 1/2" in width. Attached are a few pics of the window and a few pics of the head and foot balance pieces of the window beside it. The only marking I can make out is on the bar where it says 3550.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you need a new channel balance, but that's about all I can say. I recommend viewing the videos below, then referencing both our Channel Balance Home Page and top sash guide section. Let me know if you have any further questions.
A home owner from Apollo Beach FL says:
I removed the channel balances and the top sash guides are indeed broken. The channel balances themselves appear to be fine. Can you please help me to determine what kind of top sash guides I need to buy? The bottom ones look a bit worn but seem ok.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your picture, the balance does seem broken. The top nylon attachment riveted to the balance is different from the top sash guide screwed to the sash. You can either replace the top nylon attachment by itself with the 19-005, along with our 62-005 rivet, or you can replace the balance entirely. You might have the Series 385 channel balance, but I'm not sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)