need help in identifying replacement spiral balance and bracket

A home owner from Fremont California says:
Hello, I need your guidance in selecting a spiral balance and bottom sash bracket.

These are for Mercer non-tilting windows. The existing spiral balance is 3/8" diameter, the tube length is 36", the rod extension is 5/8". The nylon bearing is degraded and looks to be a gray color (photo attached). The weight of the sash this supports is 29.2 lbs. It looks to me that I need a 36" series 400 balance but neither a green or white tip will be sufficient to carry the sash weight; I believe I need either a yellow or blue tipped balance. Can you make a custom series 400 balance to support 29.2 lbs? I need quantity 4.

I could also use your help in selecting bottom sash brackets to replace the damaged ones on my windows. The existing brackets are essentially the same as your bracket 17-010 but mine is 7/8" in height rather than 3/4", and mine has the number "51" stamped on it rather than the number "13". I need quntiye 4 of these also.

Thanks - let me know if you require more detail on this.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I believe our S400-36 with a Yellow Tip can work for you, though we do not currently have it in stock. I will let you know when they are available. As for the bracket, I would recommend our 17-010.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, our S400-36 Yellow Tip option is now available.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.