need new lock and trim

A professional from Warwick, RI says:
Im a locksmith and work on many sliding doors mostly Anderson. I have this door that i cannot find out who made it or where to get a new handle and lock the lock is broken and stuck locked, I would of taken the lock off but if I do the customer cannot lock it the door was also installed upside down so it could not be secured by a stick.Please help em find out who made it and if parts are available. it was installed in the late 80's so im guessing no parts are available.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have an older Peachtree patio door, which has the active door on the outside track. Look at the 82-005 handle set. I think you can use this as a replacement. It's been a while since I worked with a door like yours, but I somewhat remember having to re-drill for the 4-15/16" mounting hole spacing on the 82-005. If you want to have a exterior key lock, you can also install the 82-306. As for securing the door, take a look at our 80-006 patio door lock. This has a special angle bracket that can be used for this types of outside patio door.
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 80-006 sliding glass door security bar
How to install the 80-006 sliding glass door security bar
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.