need to purchase 10 replacement window mechanisms like the ones in the attached photos

A handy person from Tracy, CA says:
The windows in my in-laws home, built 1973, in Wisconsin have the attached mechanisms for opening and closing. The photo of the back view shows the following numbers:
RH 40056 3
I'm assuming the "RH" means right handed - is there also a left handed version? Not sure how many of each I need right now.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-027E and 39-028E and see if these could work for you as replacements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)