no markings on the hardware

A home owner from Newington, CT says:
Hello,
Looking to replace sliding roller doors. Marking on the door says Peachtree, Class A, 788 Type B. The roller is approximately 1-1/8" high from the bottom screw to the top of the bracket, and approximately 3/8" wide. The wheel is approximately 1/4" in diameter. I just bought the condo and the slider door wheels are broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9xzPLbthS3OyaKNz45y8yg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CNtIjEUpSLOq9AOexxIS7Q.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KzwwpZQNQEKMvf71754z3Q.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a very old and discontinued roller, but you may be able to use our 84-028 as a substitute. Look it over and see if you agree, or if you had any questions.

Dimensions for 84-028
Dimensions for 84-028
A home owner from Newington, CT says:
Hello
I am a bit concerned since it is all plastic and wondered if there is one also close which might be something other than all plastic?
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I totally understand. We do carry the metal version of the same assembly, the 84-075. Would this be better for you?

How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.