non tilt channel balance

A home owner from CA 94582 says:

Hi, I have two windows the cord inside the channel balance broken (please the attached pictures). The stamps on the channel balance are "20-2 IE5 CMC 75" and "14-2 JE5 CMC 61". The house was built by Centex in 2010. I have a few questions:

1. Can I just buy the cords or I have to buy the whole channel balance?

2. If I have to buy the whole thing, how can I know for sure the new channel balance's head/shoe I bought will fit into my windows?

3. How soon you will deliver to California (Bayarea)?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Best regards,

Rui

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14-2 JE5 CMC 61.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20-2 IE5 CMC 75 shoe 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20-2 IE5 CMC 75 top 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel balance.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Your balance closely resembles both our S380-15 and S385-15. The only difference between these two balances is the depth measurement of the bottom balance shoe. For the Series 380, the depth measurement of the bottom shoe is 1" and for the Series 385, 1-3/32". Measure the depth of your bottom shoe, like in the diagram below to determine which balance is a match. Whichever one chosen will go with a 1420 option. The same procedure will apply for the other balance marked  "20-2". Either the S380-21 or S385-21 is a match, depending on the depth measurement of the bottom shoe. 

Close up of the S385 balance bottom.

A home owner from CA 94582 says:
Hi Pual,
Thank you very much for your help. I guess the depth of my bottom shoes are 1-3/32". Should I select option of "2020" for my "20-2" balance based on the stamp of "20-2 IE5 CMC 75"?
best regards.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, that is exactly right. My apologies for not mentioning it in my previous response. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)