operator arm, down offset

A handy person from Ohio says:
I purchased 39-413.The offset is not correct. I need a down offset, this is an up offset. Can you help me with the correct part number?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. The only off set arm available to us at this time is the 39-413, which offsets up. Do you think you could use something like the 39-027E operator instead? It has no offset at all.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)