Ashland brand operator assistance on stuck windows

A contractor from Ohio says:
I also have a window that has Ashland printed on the window.
The cranks are broke on all the windows. I cannot find one the looks or matches any numbers. i did however find the stud bracket that matches. #39-508. still need to find the crank though , any assistance would be greatly appreciated. as of right now the windows are stuck open and cannot close.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200311_163955327(14).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The style of your handle is a bit peculiar. Would it be possible for you to remove the operator and show me a photo of it removed from the window and without obstruction? If you can remove that outer white cover on the base, please do that as well. It looks like it might come off but I'm not sure.

As for the window being stuck open, once you remove the operator then you should be able to simply close the window by hand and lock it to keep it secure.

i am attaching photos along with the cranks not working the latch and locks are broken as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_215621459.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_215640961.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_215648371.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_215750997.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_215808189.jpg
He are the rest of the photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_215859464.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_220646557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_220738849.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200316_220745930.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe we have an exact match for this operator, but we have some that are similar. Of our whole selection, the closest operator seems to be the 39-316. Look it over and let me know what you think of this option.

If you are going to use the 39-508 bracket you will need to install the 39-105 detach clip to the end of the new operator arm. 

Take a look at the parts suggested along with the related videos. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.