operators for unknown vinyl replacement windows

A quick learner from Branford, CT, USA says:
I need to replace the operator for all the casement windows on my house. Your 39-171 looks almost right, except that the final straight arm is about an inch longer than mine, and it looks to have a jog that mine does not have. On mine, the measurement from center-to-center of the hole with the clip to the pivot pin joining the two arms is approximately 3.5". One of the photos shows some patent numbers, if that helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191110_131625.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191111_161935.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191111_162103.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191111_162323.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191110_131612.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I don't think our 39-171 is what you want. This operator has offset link arms, while yours is straight.

Consider instead our 39-317 and 39-318. These look closer to me, and also match the dimensions you supplied, to boot. Let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Branford, CT, USA says:
Yes, the 39-317 is exactly right. Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're quite welcome. Be sure and get back in touch with us and let us know how everything works out. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.